Stress is a chemical-based reaction that your body produces in response to stressors, like:
• Approaching deadlines, conflicts with your supervisors or colleagues, losing a job and looking for a new one, and other work-related stressors.
• Family trouble, such as kids acting up or disputes with your parents or relatives.
• Dating insecurities, like failing to find the right partner, arguments, conflicts, and sexual performance letdowns.
• Diet problems, including failing to stick to a diet or not seeing the desired results.
• Exercise issues, such as a lack of energy, low motivation, slipping performance, and not achieving your athletic goals.
A rise in stress is often accompanied by a rise in cortisol. Evertrain APT is an adaptogen, which is natural substance that helps the body adapt to stress and normalize your bodily chemicals. As an adaptogen, Evertrain APT helps promote homeostasis by returning your stress-causing chemicals like cortisol to normal, manageable levels. Homeostasis is what happens when all your bodily organs and chemicals act in harmony with one another. It is the optimal state for your body to be in.
When you’re stressed, your body produces an excess of chemicals. Evertrain APT helps bring them back to normal.
This balancing of stress causes a ripple effect throughout multiple systems in your body. For example, poor libido is often caused by too much stress. By reducing stress, you’re improving so many aspects of your life. You are:
• Making your healthy diet even more effective
• Promoting healthy eating and body weight
• Strengthening your memory and focus
• Improving your sleep
• Improving your training and athletic prowess
• Improving your libido
So what does this mean?
It means that you’re mentally and physically refreshed so you can better manage your personal, professional, and athletic endeavors.